You are here: Local Events » Local Markets
We've got some fantastic markets in and around Mildura!
Here's a round up of what markets are usually on in the area*:
- Sunraysia Farmer's Market - 8am-12pm, 1st and 3rd Saturday of each month at Jaycee Park, Hugh King Drive, Mildura. With an array of great local produce, fruit and veggies, coffee, wine, olive oil, bread, meat and more.
- Red Cliffs Country Market - 9am - 1pm, 1st Sunday of every month on the footpaths of Ilex Street and Indi Avenue in Red Cliffs, with over 100 stalls and local entertainment, kids activities and entertainment.
- Mildura City Market - 8am-1pm, 2nd and 4th Sunday of each month and for special events at Langtree Mall, Mildura. Pick up homemade jams and pickles, craft, clothing and produce at the market in the city centre.
- Merbein Street Market - 8am-1pm, 3rd Sunday of the month. At Commercial Street and Elders Forecourt, Merbein. Over 100 stalls.
- Australian Inland Botanic Gardens Big Brekkie & Market - 8.30am – 12noon, 4th Saturday of the Month located at 1183 River Road, Mourquong.
*Please keep in mind that all local events are subject to change, pending COVID restrictions.
Once you've picked up your fresh local produce, head back to Rivergardens Holiday Park to prepare your meal!